Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Internet Marketing TeleClass Starts 10/2/06 Register for it Soon!

This past summer I had the wonderful opportunity to take part in an Internet Marketing TeleClass through one of my Young Living colleagues, Marilee Tolen. I had signed up for her TeleClass so that I could learn more on how to promote my business online. This blog is one of the results of my taking her course, not bad, huh!?

I learned so much in her TeleClass that I felt that I had gotten my money's worth by the second class! Marilee is a terrific woman and very attentive to detail. She had terrific expert guest speakers every week too. I give her class, 4 Stars!

Here is what Marilee has to say about her class (follow the link I've provided to get more details and to register for this terrific class)...

Oh, and remember to tell her that you hard about this from me, Evelyn Vincent!

One Way To Age Profitably

People don't seem to be retiring anymore. They either need to stay in the work force longer because they need the income, or they still feel so vibrant that they just don't want to stop working.

If they do 'officially' retire, many people look for either a second career or to get involved with something that is fun, mentally stimulating, and creative. If this something can be income producing, all the better.

With the internet age upon us as it is, there is opportunity to explore any area that interests you. There is also opportunity to contribute to cyberspace with your own area of expertise.

I've been teaching classes in alternative and complementary holistic therapies for years. The participants in these courses have come from diverse backgrounds - from physicians to at-home moms. The excitement about this new emerging healing based healthcare is growing more rapidly than ever before.

In my recent classes, probably the past year or two, I have noticed a trend. I have noticed the average age of the participants is increasing, with many nearing retirement age. I'm getting the sense that there are more vibrant and optimistic people in their 60's and 70's today than ever before. It's evident that a paradigm shift is really taking hold and these old "thought forms" of aging are really changing.

I think this is good news. I'll admit that I am an eternal optimist, and sometimes I get so tired of hearing, reading, and even writing about so many aging people with terrible diets, illnesses, and grim futures. Although this describes many individuals, there are many adults and elders with lots of good life to live, and great gifts to give.

I've also noticed that people are looking for more ways to increase and maintain their vibrancy and they are interested in things like:

--Creating or being part of a community of like minded people (whatever their minds are like!)

--Contributing to society and to the world

--Sharing the wisdom of their years

--Sharing their area of expertise

--Staying connected to life in many ways without the hassle of travel

--Making an income while loving and controlling what they do


As you are reading this right now you are looking at the exact vehicle that can help to fulfill those goals. The internet.

It doesn't take a technologically oriented "propeller-head" to use the internet to fulfill certain goals. If you know enough to open and read this newsletter, you know enough (technologically) to help you do these things and more.

I am teaching a course in Internet Marketing. I am fascinated with the possibilities that are available to us and others on the internet. Yes, you do have to sift through the less desirable information to get what you want - but there are ways to do that. There are also ways to package yourself and your information so that the credible and professional person that you are will shine through.

I've had many people say to me "I'm not a sales person, so I wouldn't be interested in marketing". Usually this type of person is in a service profession. I often reply with "Marketing is not what you think it is, it's really not sales. It's what you and I as a nurse healers do for people all the time. It's about identifying a need and helping people to fulfill that need - with resources, products, information, or whatever you can offer".

If you are interested in learning more about this click on this link: Marilee's Internet Marketing TeleClass

Although the written information is geared toward the holistic health professional, this information can apply to any profession or area of interest.

You don't have to travel anywhere to take this course (one of the many things I love about this work!). You only need a telephone. If you can sit in front of your computer during these classes it would be helpful, but not necessary, and be guided along. The TeleClass begins 10/2/06, so register early!

And you will get individualized attention which is why the class size is very limited. If you want more info and to learn how to register, go to: Marilee's Internet Marketing TeleClass
Be sure to tell Marilee that you heard about this from Evelyn Vincent!

No comments: