Thursday, August 09, 2007

Myth and Facts about Liposomes and the Fountain of Youth

LIPOSOMES

MYTH: Nanosphenes or Micellization - Ultimate anti-aging agent.

FACT: Liposomes are one of the newest entries in the “Fountain of Youth” arena. According to one recent theory, cellular aging involves the edification of skin cell membranes. Liposomes, which are tiny bags of fat and thymus gland extract suspended in a gel, are supposed to merge with your aging skin cells, revive them and add moisture to them.

Current scientific understanding does not support the rigidification theory. The cell membranes of young and old persons are alike. As a result, it is likely that liposome-containing moisturizers represent nothing more than another expensive allure (Novick).

The only wrinkles I want to see are the clothes in my dirty laundry basket.

What do I use?

My favorite Young Living wrinkle slower-downers are:

Frankincense essential oil (about twice a week I put 2 drops in my palm, with index finger apply the frankincense on my face and neck). Be sure to read “Usng Essential Oils” before you try this at home.

Boswellia Wrinkle Cream

A•R•T Skin Care

Wolfberry Eye Cream

Beauty Serum for oily skin

Buy Young Living Skin Care Products

No, I don’t apply them all at once. I like to switch between them. Between the weather, humidity, heat or cool or my mood - my skin needs different things at different times.

I’ve always had pretty oily skin and have always wished I had beautiful skin. I’m a lot older than I look, and two years ago I began hearing something from people that I once dreamed of hearing, “you have such beautiful skin.” It wasn’t until I began using the Young Living skin care products and Frankincense essential oil that my skin became something I’m proud of.

Thank you, Young Living!

No comments: