Thursday, August 09, 2007

When Imagination Knocks, Open the Door

The statistics say:

• 70% of business happens between Labor Day and Christmas

• 47% of women over 50 are single

• of divorced women - their standard of living drops 73% after the divorce, widows are pretty much in the same position

I don’t know about you, but those statistics give me the chills, not to mention, take our power away! What are your feelings about this?

The other feeling it brings up in me is that there are a lot of women out there who need to know “you” can be empowered and do something to change those statistics. I want them to know they can improve the quality of their lives with essential oils and/or have a Young Living business. Someimes, it only takes “one” opportunity to come knocking on your door.

Speaking of a knock on the door, this is a very beautiful and powerful video. Be sure to check out their site, it’s very cool!

Open the Door


Learn more about and be more empowered by essential oils through my essential oil newsletter, see the top left corner of the menu to subscribe to a free subscription. Contact me through my website if having an empowered life or Young Living business is right for you.

Blessings,
Evelyn

No comments: